ID Order Link / FAQs
To order a new ID, please click the link below.
You must be logged into your CPS student account in order for the link to work.
>>>>ORDER NEW ID HERE<<<<
Additional ID/Ventra Card FAQs
- It takes 2-3 business days for a new ID card to be delivered to the school once it has been ordered. Once the card arrives it will be passed out by a school security officer.
- Your student ID is also your CTA Ventra Card. Your card has the reduced student rate of 75 cents per ride. To transfer there is an additional fee of 15 cents. This rate is active Monday-Friday from 5:30am-8:30pm. If the card is used outside of this time frame you will be charged the full fare which is $2.25 for the train, $2.00 for the bus and 25 cents for a transfer.
- You can add money to your card by visiting a CTA train station. The ID card works like a regular Ventra card. Tap the card on the vending machine in order to add money.
- If you lose your ID card, the replacement fee is $10. This fee will get charged to your student account.
- If you lose your ID and had money on it, the money will be transferred over to your new card ONLY if you registered the old card on the Ventra website. If you did not register your old card, your balance will not be transferred. You can register your card at
- https://ventrachicago.com/register-account/Lincoln Park HS does not provide temporary bus cards if you have lost your ID.
- In order for us to order you an ID card you must have a picture in our system. If you are a new student and have not taken a picture, you must come to Ms. Delgado’s office during your lunch period to take a picture. Ms. Delgado's office is room 114L in the main building.
If you have any additional questions, email Ms. Delgado at email@example.com