Transcript Request

Former Students:
Use this Google Form to request your transcript.  There is no fee for this service at this time.  You will need a picture of your current State ID or Driver's License to complete the Google Form.  

Current Students:
Student transcript requests should be made through the student’s Counselor. Students should contact their Counselor with any questions.  Current students should not fill out the Google Form above.

Please contact Ms. Vivian Troche at [email protected] or 773-534-8130 with any questions.