Thank you for your interest in Lincoln Park High School!
Lincoln Park High School develops inquiring, open-minded, and caring young people who are motivated to succeed. Guided by the International Baccalaureate® (IB) approach, our inquiry-based curriculum encourages collaboration and real-world connections. Students drive their own learning, building the confidence, empathy, and knowledge to excel in college and beyond.
LPHS offers the following magnet programs -- all available by application via GoCPS:
- Double Honors (HH) / College Prep
- International Baccalaureate (IB)
- Visual Arts
Understanding our Curriculum
Admissions Information and Information about our Magnet Programs
- Click here for information about our Academic Programs - Double Honors and IB
- Click here for information about our Visual Arts, Drama, Vocal, and Instrumental programs
- These programs require an audition or portfolio review; for more information see below: