Learn Plan Succeed is a Chicago Public Schools graduation requirement that is due June 4th. Follow these steps to complete this graduation requirement on Naviance:
Steps to complete LPS:
- Log onto your Naviance by going to cps.edu/naviance - scroll down to the yellow box and click “Student Login” and login using your CPS username and password
- On Naviance homepage, under “Important To-Dos and Tasks” click on “SY21 LPS Pathway”
- SY21 LPS Pathway is part one of a two-part task. Here you will complete a short 4-question survey where you’ll identify your intended postsecondary pathway. Submit survey when finished.
- On Naviance homepage, under “Important To-Dos and Tasks” click on “SY21 LPS Evidence”
- SY21 LPS Evidence is part two of a two part task. Here you will upload your required evidence based on your intended pathway - Evidence Process Map. Submit after uploading. YOUR EVIDENCE MUST MATCH WHAT YOU INDICATED IN THE SURVEY! For example, if you tell us you’re going to DePaul University next year, then you must upload a piece of evidence showing that you are going to DePaul, it cannot be a financial aid letter from a different university. If your evidence does not match what you reported in your survey, then we cannot sign off on this requirement.
- College - Financial Aid Award Letter or Confirmation of Completed College Application (acceptance letter, confirmation email, etc.)
- Military - Enlistment contract or Confirmation of Application to Military Branch
- Employment - Employment Offer Letter or Confirmation from an Employer or Search Engine Indicating Receipt of Employment Application (screenshot from job application site)
- Job Training Program - Acceptance Letter or Confirmation from Job Training Program Indicating Receipt of Complete Application
- Apprenticeship - Acceptance Letter or Confirmation from Apprenticeship Program Indicating Receipt of Complete Application
- Gap Year Program - Acceptance Letter or Confirmation from Gap Year Program Indicating Receipt of Complete Application
- Other - talk to your counselor if you think you fall into this category
After completing both steps of this requirement, your counselor will check that the information reported in the survey matches what you uploaded as your evidence. If they match, you will be marked “Complete” for the LPS graduation requirement. If they do not match, we will be in touch to get accurate evidence.
Illinois Financial Aid Graduation Requirement - Each senior must complete one of the following:
- 2021-2022 FAFSA
- Alternative Application for IL Financial Aid
- Or completing the ISBE Non-Participation Waiver Form stating that you will not be completing a financial aid application. The waiver can be found in the email attachments, to be signed and emailed to your counselor.
SAT Opt-In Form